View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 08:38 PM

I have to agree..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestigius View Post
Devs,
We know that just because we don't get constant updates, it doesn't mean you aren't doing anything. Just remember that just because some of us aren't on the forums or ig all the time, it doesn't mean the interest has dwindled. We are patient, we are watching, we are letting you do your job, and we are still behind you 100%
I've had a username for this forum for a little while now and never had a real reason to post that often. The above Quote describes myself and I'm sure many others directly to the point, and could not have been worded any better. There are those of us that are behide the devs working on this project 100%, and stay updated to the best of our ability, and at the same time to not wish to get in the way. Sure I wish I could contribute to this, however I know its over my head so I stay out of the way and read when information is posted.

Anyway, the point of my long winded post is to point out that yes, the people are still out here, still supporting the SWG EMU. And as long as the few jackasses out there that would abuse their work don't screw this up, releasing whats complete should be a great step toward the finish line.