View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush View Post
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I was in no way inferring that Ashor hacked to Jedi. I was merely inquiring as to why, if he did, that it would be such a hindrance to testing as is so claimed throughout this thread.
I can only speak for myself but I haven't tested in a week because the rubber-banding/lag is so bad. I'm simply unable to do anything other than harvest and even that becomes tedious trying to get to other resources.

My concern is that it seems this project has been sidetracked due to the actions of some hackers while everyone is having trouble testing the game. And on top of that, the wavering back and forth between promoting hackers, banning, not banning, etc., etc., is making me wonder just what exactly is going on here and affecting my ability to trust the staff.

To be frank, the instability and unsure direction of this project at the moment has myself and others leery of where things are headed. I suggest you all have a serious meeting (with ALL staff present) and come to some concrete conclusions about what the goals/future holds for SWGEmu.

It's difficult to trust our "leaders" when they're waffling on things and having internal issues.

Get everyone together, figure out what's best for SWGEmu, and get back to finishing the project instead of allowing things like this to derail the process.

Just my two creds, for what it's worth...or not worth...