View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondo View Post
Here is actual proof that Valkyra's own guild uses exploits to advance to Jedi:

The irony is: this is THEIR video... (Don't bother taking down your video like NINE did, we have it recorded and will upload it ourselves if you attempt to hide the truth.)

You can hear one of them order the "disease bug" to be used early in the video (:36). Then at the end, they request the "disease bug" again on Mel. "Uh Oh, we have a problem. We're gonna need that disease bug now", guy says (3:30). "Its coming...its coming... if it loads" other guy says. You can see them apply the disease to Mel, then the video fades to black. Scene opens with Mel corpsed.

*THAT IS ACTUAL PROOF OF A GUILD EXPLOITING FOR JEDI FAME*

Valk, I don't know you, but you call STORM retarded? Far as I know they don't post videos of their exploits.

You, sir, are the retard for being STAFF and using abusive insulting and inflammatory remarks directed at players. If this was the "Real" internet, you would have just lost your job... As you grow into an adult, maybe you can take that as a lesson, dunno?

So... what kind of people do YOU think staff positions should be given to?

first and last post,
Jondo out
Actually it's not a bug, disease is intentionally (as far as the staff have labled it, unless it's been recently changed?) supposed to lower resists on Malichae over time.

However I question their intent to use a bug, even though they've mislabeled it, for Malichae. In the end I won't pass judgement on something I know nothing about (unlike Storm or Ashur ).