View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadroplex View Post
you know the very same staff members that go on about how they dont have the time to post litle bits of info here and there are they same ones who spend hours posting replying and generally trolling some peoples threads. and whats more they arent devs.
Actually, Oru and The Answer are the one's in charge of 99% of what's going on at the moment. The rest of the Devs/Mods/Whatevers are waiting on them to finish before they can get to work themselves. Thus, they might as well post on the forums and tell us (Rather cryptically. XD) what's up. They've really little else to do at the moment.

I'll go ahead an admit, I didn't read all of your post. And if I read it wrong, or left something out, I apologize in advance. I think I read enough to get the idea though, which is flaming the Staff. Not, I'm not here either to sit here and make sure they have their drinks and cushy pillows to sit on, but seriously, they are doing all this work for free. Only a moron complains about free. Heck, even if they lied to us and really were wasting hours atta time on the forums instead of coding, they're still getting more than you or I. And that's why I keep my mouth shut...

One more thing. I don't know if you know this or not, but for future flames/rants/arguements, theres a simple tool you can use to help people take you seriously.

Grammar check.

Last edited by Amitrov_Derinth; 09-08-2009 at 01:25 AM.