Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 04:30 AM

Thank you for responding to our complaints about banning, and I just wish to say, I wasn't trying to pick on Ultyma. I was simply stating the problem as I saw it, I mentioned him in particular because there were obvious posts already on the forums that I could use to prove my point and that others, yourself included, could readily confirm. I understand the same questions are asked repeatedly, I get frustrated with nubs in all the online games I play, it's the way of the internet. I was simply saying that tolerance is in order, not that I hate anyone, just that I'd prefer to see someone say "I'm not going to dignify that with and answer" or "I've had enough of you, be gone" than "I wasn't talking to you, idiot!". Once again I thank you for addressing the issue, and I look forward to seeing how things go.

To move on to happier subjects, I keep up with the forums all I can, but I've only logged onto the TC once, because I'm not completely knowledgable about how things work. I personally eagerly await the implementation of JTL, it's the real reason I've always loved SWG, no other MMO can hang with that. Granted EVE has space, but it'll never compare with the control, customization and speed JTL brings to the table. I know most people are more concerned about ground combat, so I'll continue to wait patiently.

I have heard many ideas for space I like, Gosh mentioned creating new ship model, which I have to say is awesome, and I wish you much luck on that project. I'd like to maybe see the top speed cap raised for starfighter engines, and I really appreciated what was done to raise all of the elite POB component's stats last year (I think it was last year) in SWG. In short, as soon as I have space content to think about and comment on you won't be able to shut me up, until then I'm sure there are many other people who are more knowledgable and have a deeper love and appreciation for ground combat than I.