View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamsinvera View Post
All this could be solved by simply having a PvP forum where those who want to - can talk smack. Those who do not wish to participate in flame wars can chose to stay out.

It's supposed to be a sandbox game. Except now we are all expected to quietly sit down and make sand cookies with our government approved cookie cutters.

Kicking sand in the face of those who mess with us was part of the fun of SWG!

Maybe I'll get an infraction or the cooties for saying this but ... the new forum rules were probably lifted from the KGB rule book :P

All you're doing is repressing human nature and expecting folks to behave like protocol droids that are lathered in hand sanitizers every other minute
Don't ever recall some the things people say here and often in game back in live. People were far more creative with their insults and rarely resorted to obscene language except maybe in tells. I can start posting screen shots of some the garbage that people say in Cnet if you want; we are talking about stuff that in retail games gets you PERMA BANs, yet here nothing happens...at all. Infact I dare say it's encouraged.

There is a line, dear sir, that should be drawn in that sand you talk about. Cross it, you get banned and I think a good portion of the community will cheer when it happens.