View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:20 AM

Sorry I have not been posting on this forum much lately. This is nice to see an update of this size. Congrats to the new QA members. Somehow my wife and 3 kids all ended up taking Chinese this semester so two nights a week I am home alone. I might use that time for testing on Nova TC.

Our community college upgraded to a State College so all of a sudden my kids and wife are now in a better college and it cost me nothing. I on the other hand get a free upgrade in the SWGEmu so our family is doing quite well :-)

To anyone who has not done so, please look in the links on the left and click BUG REPORTS under the support section of the links. Register there so you can report bugs. If you see someone has reported it, you can add comments to thier report. If you are loosing interest in playing on TC, getting involved with the bugs can add purpose to your gaming experience. Some people find bugs and never report on them or add to the existing reports the Devs have to go on.

Here is a tip that I do sometimes. I read the bugs on that forum and see what the staff ask to be rechecked. Sometimes a bug is only reported where it was found and they need it to be reproduced in other locaitons or planets. We have the ability to narrow down a problem for them so they can soemtimes get right to fixing the code. This gets bugs fixed faster because we do the repetitive dirty work for the code worriors. So even if you don't find bugs, you can go read the bug forum and follow up on a bug report assisting the team request for extensive testing. You can make a difference for a Dev. hows that make you feel to know that?

Dakkus
Technology for the community