View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:34 PM

I no longer work full time thanks to a combo of crohns and colitis. I spend approximately 5-6 days awake at a time. I then sleep 4 hours max. I've been working on the coding techniques employed to bring a more useful purpose to CH and BE but have so much time on my hands that I'd like the opportunity to help. I've worked for Verant prior to SOE buying them out of EverQuest 1, IBM, Sun, SGI, HP, NCR a division of AT&T, Unisys, AT&T itself, Level 3 Networks, Integrated Systems Technologies, North Carolina Central University. I'm versed in UNIX - all *NIX - all but Vista Windows Environments (not only small but 5000+ servers per co-location) in as much as systems engineering, administration, security, networking and software engineering. I have over 20 years of work experience and more then that in the gaming community. My entire life's past time has been devoted to keeping people interested in gaming and helping them learn something that is fun and intellectual. If there is room for myself to be counted on, I'd like the opportunity to further help new comers and vet's alike in their adventures that are SWGEmu. PM me with whatever details you feel are necessary to take on this "Helper" role. If the position is not available at this point in time I would like to be kept in mind for future openings in any area of the project, especially the "Helper" role or helping the CH and BE if your intent is too maintain these two, wonderful IMHO, professions.

Sincerest thanks ahead of time,
Tom
aka EmulateS

http://emulates.org
EmulateS