View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colest View Post
Quick question on something that was a bit confusing to me. Maybe I misread something but in the 6/14 update, it said:

So with that being said, does that mean that after the OR (and assuming the CH and Harvestor code go in without too much of a problem) is finished that SWGEMU is finished theoretically finished coding in stuff and they will move into beta? By that I mean, when OR is finished, all features (save Jedi and JTL) will be coded in and need only be tested and retested and retested (etc) to move onto Suncrusher 1.0?
I think what they are saying is, after the OR is finished, they'll finally be able to get the rest of the stuff in that was dependent on the restructuring. So they'll still be working on things, but the OR had to go in first so they could add or fix some of the other things that have been waiting on a back burner. Once the OR is rolled out, we'll be testing the absolute bajesus out of it. Once that's done, SC 1.0 will go up and into beta and they will continue to finish rolling out the rest of the patches to bring the game up to release quality. (That's how I read it anyhow.)