View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:01 PM

Good or bad, we are here and now, not 3 years ago an there. I am sure that many can consider the current events as current and not compare them with other events of the past.

This is a special case and it is being treated specially, which proves that the SWGEmu team is able to make case by case decisions when they are needed and for the good of the community.

What is more beneficial for us all? That one player is banned forever or that the Devs are helped in catching future bad guys? Because there will be others. There always are others.

Maybe the one-we-should-not-name is friend with some of the Staff, maybe not. Maybe that got him a second chance where others wouldn't had one, maybe not. I probably will never be friends with anyone of the Staff and most of you the same. Jealous? I'm not. But are you?

Please SWGEmu staff, keep the Exploitation team going. I would have done the same in your stead because it is the wisest way to improve the project's defense: to learn the shape of the microbe in order to bolster the immune system. Kudos.