View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-landi View Post
Honestly be careful what you wish for..

Did you realize the wipe would result in the Bank being removed from game?

As soon as the Wipe people got the wipe they would then cry for the bank to be returned..which returns the dupe and other bugs.

Very illogical to wipe when there is no "real fix" being implemented.
I don't think most of the "wipe" people (I guess I am included in this group) would cry because there wouldnt be a bank after wipe. I'd venture to guess that most of the "wipe" people are emu veterans who likely played previous to TC Nova. Many players remmeber there not being a bank in the first place, or crafting, or planets other than Tatooine, or vehicles, or trainers other than blue frogs (yes Blue Frogs...they had em on TC Nova as well not that entirely long ago), or much of anything outside of Anchorhead.

That said, I think most of the people who voted for a wipe knew this (mainly from reading it) and would be fine.

As far as the whole jumping ship talk, threatening to leave, and qqing/flaming due to the initial discussion of a wipe and now after the wipe was scrapped -- We need to move on...chill out, have fun, and take something possitive as an individual from this event move on.