Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 02:41 PM

id love to give you feedback, just as soon as theres something to give you feed back on.

you got the emu working - pimp
got alot of **** done already - fantastic
lots of hard work - thanks!

but right now, its a partially-working test server that you can run around and spam lightsaber combat, and well, thats about it. i dont really have any comments on that, cuz it is what it is: an emu in development. im not going to be one of the *******s that is seriously impatient and just gripes, im patiently waiting for something to comment on.

i have a job, several projects in the works (some swg related), a wow guild i run, and a cs/bf2 clan i stop by every once in awhile. thats not counting the 12 other games installed on my puter (oblivion owns me), or my other hobbies that take up most of my free time. so i DO stop by daily to see whats what, but normally its nothing new, just general bsing about what ppl hope will be in the emulator once its done, and i dont really have anything to add to that discussion. and ive been yapping to my swg-cu buds about the emu too, maybe too much, as they ask me about it daily now, and i rarely have anything new to tell them.

gimme a version of the emu that i can start importing starship models into and id be happy as hell, cuz then at least i could be doing my part for the community by working on the ship pack i want to drop when the emu is done. until then, i sit and wait on my thumbs, as theres only so much i can do without having an actual testbed to work with.

sometimes ill hop on the test server, but not alot, cuz its rather boring. i understand its a stress test and all, but logging on and being sabered within 20 seconds, only to run back and repeat = not exactly something im going to do for an extended period of time.

hope this helps ya in some way ramsey.