View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:12 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Dear Community,

There are times when I am very proud of the brotherhood shown by the TC-Community in particular. However, today is not one of those days.

Anyone who thinks it will be "fun" to exploit our systems, or even worse are egotistical enough to think they won't be caught needs to know now that any hacking, exploiting or taking advantage of our systems or permissions will be met with permanent project blacklists.

Some members also find it funny to "con" their way around the galaxy trading duped and bugged items. I advise all honest players to be on the look out for these dupers and their trades, if you don't know them, ask around. We will ban all dupers - and we WILL find you.

I also ask all Jedi to keep their light-sabers to themselves. It is totally inappropriate to exploit any bugs in light-saber equipping in the way they currently are. If you're not a jedi and have a light-saber, I'm sure you're very proud.

Some people around here need to wake up and smell the flowers. This project does not operate for the titillation of a few thugs. It's so much bigger than those who are taking advantage of us as they currently are. If ever there was a reason that all of our developers would throw down their tools and give up, it would be because of rabble like this. Think about what they're up to at the moment - a major overhaul of Core3, a whole jedi system, events, fixing bugs.... Those who think that they can take that for granted and abuse it, I say this to you: "This project will never be for you, and you don't deserve any of the time put towards your enjoyment."

Good day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:
Quote:
Pro Pisser-Offer