View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Quality Assurance Entertainer Leader
Quality Assurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermat View Post
im curious to how many dummy accounts are being made to trump up votes for this nonsense
Me too considering we've had over 1000 on the server at peak time and we don't have that many votes yet...

On a not so flamey note, the credit duping has made the economy so out of whack its really not all that fun to log onto the server anymore. For that reason alone I voted yes, since it was also stated they dupes would be fixed. This will allow the devs to make sure their fixes work and as previously stated that does move us towards a finished product. I don't mind regrinding, one of the beauties of SWG was that grinding a template was never really all that difficult. If you stopped enjoying your template, change it no big deal, week tops you have a brand spanking new setup to toy with. So I don't think anyone can serious gripe about regrinding in this game. I'd love to see the uber weapons done away with. I don't however see a need to make a new path to jedi, that's a waste of dev resources. I would however like to see the bugs in mell mission fixed to cut down on the waiting line we've ended up with lately as I hear.