View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazoreen View Post
Sorry for my limited english, but I didn't understand about the rules...

To resume, I have 1 account (forum/swgemu) and 2 characters.
Could I play with those 2 characters at the same time ?

And about AFK, ATK rules... well, it could be fine to clarify this with little sentences (may be with example) and think about people who don't speak english very good.
You have one account here on the forums "Nazoreen" - you are good to go.
You have multiple in-game characters associated with the account "Nazoreen". You can have as many as you wish.
You can only play two of those characters at the same time. Two clients connected to TC Nova at one time.

Approved AFK: Artisan sampling or an Entertainer dancing.
Frowned on but Accepted AFK: One combat character AFK killing newbie mobs around a city. Do not chose to AFK grind on mobs that in the city or too close to the city.
Forbidden AFK: One Character grinding combat XP and another character assisting or helping/following along on macro that helps to increase total damage done. This includes a TKM with an AFK pisotleer following along.
Forbidden AFK: Any character combat AFK or AFK support in a cave, major building or named spawn such as the DWB. An example is an ATK TKM with a AFK doctor following along on macro at the Krayt Dragon Graveyard. Another example is AFK combat by a single character at Nyax. Another example, that some remember from live, is AFK spam looting locked containers in some of the higher end caves for skill tapes.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>