View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Communications Director (On Leave)
CommunicationsManagerAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalbill View Post
"Quote:
Ramsey:

Something I would like to do is develop a definition of what our "v1.0" release should contain. The v1.0 release will lift the connection limit on the public builds of engine3, and allow others to run their own SWG precu servers however they like. We have stated before that a v1.0 release should be able to support the ground portion of the game, so we'll start with that.

Tonight I will create a topic in the staff section of the forums and get to work over the next two weeks in coming up with what we need before v1.0, then share that with you guys in the next BiWeekly. With the definition of what a v1.0 release is, a ballpark ETA for release is more feasible."

Just inquiring about the last update on 9/14 where it was said a definition of v1.0 would be made over the last 2 weeks. Whats up with that? I get that coding is wrought with setbacks and bugs and blah blah blah, is defining v1.0 also bug prone? Or did you not know about it and are responding as such?
It simply hasn't been defined or even discussed between the staff yet. Give us a little more time, not everything happens in the time frames we predict

www.swgemu.com | max@swgemu.com

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.