View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 09:17 PM

Wosa been several months now all I have been hearing is burbbling whining and crying about how nothing is getting done. I agree with those who say then get off your butt and help out if you have the time to complain then you have the time to code otherwise stop the whining.

Personally I find myself going on for about 2 hours every month in the games current state. Every time they release something new like the recent Corvette or the Boba Fett hunting. Other than that I have done all I can on my character for now however when Suncrusher goes live this game will have my full support.
Every day I have been checking the forums and gathering any info I can on the prgress the Admins are making I have to say good job to you all. Look how faryou brought us in just 1 year. last summer the only action was on Naboo there were gungans handing out free gear of all sorts no economy and nothing more than just a few million creatures to constantly destroy now we have a role playing element player run economy in 1 year this game has gone from just a test of the basic mechanics to looking and feeling like the game we all loved so long ago.
Of course the code is going to need restructuring and the admins are doing a great job at gettign things doen in what time they can spare. If I had the time and could code I would do so however I am more comfortable letting people that know what thier doing take that burden thus I give up any right for cokmplaints on it. Keep up the amazing job