View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:23 AM

there's just a few thing I'd like to add and reiterate:

1. As stated a littel while ago, this project is infact run by the developers with the donations of the population. If the population becomes too upset they will remove funding, that is why they should be listend to. Any group of people who holds any power anywhere only does so because the people they hold power over allow them to.

2. From reading about the banned people (One or two got all the publicity, but I highly doubt that is "half a guild") The majority of them are still gone and didn't care about testing or any of us, they are laughing their butts off because so long after their banning people are still experianceing negatives from thier cheating.

3. The community asked for the removal of cheaters, unfortunatly that seemed to come hand in hand with a prevention system that only effects 1 kind of cheating and is detrimental to every's involvement.

Now, there is a system I've seen on other free games that checks the users computer for hacks and third party programs between the launch screen and the game. I don't know anything about it's price but it appears to be setup to run in the exe file before the game itself. Something like that might be usefull here if it's possible to add as a patch so everyone has it to run somewhere before the title screens, no hacks, no viruses, no third party anything except this one program.

If your argument begins with the phrase "I don't think" please stop and do so before making it.

SgtMaj(ret) E'Mokho Aewi
Fate 10
Strike Force Justice