View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyss'a View Post
I must have missed the part where the entire community elected you to speak in its name, Colt-556?

Your whole argumentation based on the fact that we should be helped out of our suffering is therefore a fallacy and a gruesome attempt at manipulating reality.

As an officer of my guild, I can assure with certainty that all of its 25+ members manage to have a fun testing time alright, even with the rubberbanding. And what of the fact that the server reaches its full capacity every single day of the week? That says a lot about the players' resolve at using the TC as it is.

Next time you go make demands in the name of the whole community, please make sure you start with asking us what we think or it will be my pleasure and honor to put back that Egotist Usurper hat on your head.

On the other hand, if you find a way to get yourself elected as this community's voice in that matter, I'll see that as democracy.
You think that just because people still play that somehow underminds my arguement? Even I still get on and manage to amuse myself. That doesn't mean I'd like to see the rubberbanding stay. You're mistaking tolerance with acceptance. And I speak of what I see, and I'm ALWAYS seeing countless people ***** and moan about the rubberbanding, saying how they wish it wasn't around. Obviously I don't speak for the hundreds of people that play, but when I'm constantly bombardment with complaints, and never any praise, I have to estimate the general feeling towards this feature.

Go and ask your guild-mates "Would you mind if rubberbanding was removed", or hell if you wanna get more detailed "Do you WANT the rubberbanding removed". Since again, tolerance is NOT acceptance.