View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt-556 View Post
I ended THAT arguement with you simply because I was using it as amusement, and when it got boring I quit. This arguement however, is something I wanna see happen, because rubberbanding is truly an issue that needs to be dealt with. Not simply have a half-assed "it's being dealt with" answer associated with it.
Then how come you shrugged off a perfectly valid example, something that is the only means of real communication humans have, as "a retarded/stupid example" without even bothering to say why you thought it was so?

Arguing IS making examples. I would have thought this was obvious from the start. If not, well...it's a wonder I'm still here. It must be because you're still so adamant about something that doesn't even make sense (per the countless arguments that have been put against it - if you'll notice, the people agreeing with you are few and far between) and are shoving your viewpoint down other people's throats like a religious preacher (hmm, I wonder where I've heard that one before).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt-556 View Post
I will keep the hat, thanks. But just for the record, I'm not speaking in your name. Only time I'm speaking in anyones name is if they fall under the category of 'wants this gone'
I can't find my pencil