View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:02 AM

Fair enough.

I just want to know if I get correctly what you are asking for?

What you meant to say is, you believe that it would be better if no part of this community, big or small, suffer from a measure that isn't proven to be effective. In that regard, you would like to see proof that the measure is currently effective or even better, being improved, or therefore removed so no one has to suffer from it?

Did I get it right? If not, make sure to correct me because I am just trying to clarify, not speaking for you.

Now, my argumentation.

We are here to participate as testers on a project led by SWGEmu's developers and staffs. The TC we log on in is their property, they pay the bills for everything it needs (even though they are being helped through benevolent donations).

Being a tester on the TC is a privilege, not a right. We are invited to party in the SWGEmu's castle in the trees, their own private property and they make the rules.

If they believe that they need the anti-hack system on to do their job the best, their job being sacrificing part of their lives to make SWGEmu work at pre-cu level, I will gladly comply.

I already am grateful for the chance I had to revisit the Galaxy because without the SWGEmu core staff, it might never had happened at all.

Aren't you grateful for that, Colt?