View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:58 PM

I knew that within minutes the fanbois would rally and pull out the same tired points.

"They're not paid."/"You don't have to pay..."

Well, when you solicit for donations - and collect those donations - people generally expect results. I mean - instead of dev donations you could really just call it a money sink. Voluntary donations still carry an obligation by the recipient to perform and work toward w/e stated goal the sucker donated for in the first place.

"Help them..."/"Make your own"

I can't, plain and simple. I can barely type without looking at the keyboard. I'm the last guy to dismiss my own liabilities - I openly acknowledge them. The dev team are the ones who can't admit their crap performance.

"See ya!"/"Go play somewhere else"

I do. Haven't logged onto this bullsh** since the OR was announced. Why would I? Wipe will come "eventually". Even w/o the wipe, why play with a broken toy?

"The devs are God"

Yes, and that's the problem. No accountability, coupled with this cult of personality, by default equals fail.

So for my second summation tonight -

You are fail if you think this emu has a prayer in hell.

Devs are fail, but at least they're consistent with the fail.

I'd love for this thing to be playable and popular - but since it's neither, wake me when it's done. I'll still be around to pour the occasional gas on the fire, whenenver I think to check this fail site out. Main page hasn't updated in months.

Whatever - keep wankin' your little stubby chubby in glory of the fail dev panel. Maybe one day they'll... On second thought, no they wont.