View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippster View Post
Lol, you too eh? I've played 15 minutes over the last few nights. I think the people that work (U.S. time) are going to have a hard time playing because we all try to get on after work and it freezes up.
Heh, I'm starting to feel the same way. My only real time to play is in the evenings CST, and whenever I get on I can only spend a little bit of time before it comes down. Now, I'm not complaining, just commenting.

I guess if Dafole can push the envelope of what's OK to ask, then maybe I can push it a bit further... Is there any way for us to get a general idea/schedule of when we can expect certain things to happen? So far Ekaika has been kind enough to repeatedly fill us in and let us know that the European devs can get around to fixing things 'in a few more hours,' but would it be in the realm of possibility for us to have some general times of when to expect that. I.e. "The hours of 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST are when deadlocking issues are most likely to be resolved." Or some such.

Again, it may be pushing way to far, but I'll risk asking. I fully understand if that's an unreasonable request.

Thanks heaps to all the devs for all their hard work. I appreciate it and hope they pace themselves so they don't burn out. And thanks also to all the community relations members who keep us informed as well as they do.

Just my thoughts,
Poocho