View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:25 PM

Okay first of all.. I read a bunch of the posts through this thread and am ashamed at a large majority of people I have to share the game space with. Taking to the Devs like they own you something, not to mention how everyone seems to have turned EMO all of a sudden...

First of all not all people who voted no to the wipe are credit dupers or pure evil. I am broke in game and voted no. Personally a couple of tiny changes wasn't worth losing the month or so I've been running around doing stuff. The justification of it's a TC didn't cut it either since hey what are we really going to be testing? As said on there it wasn't for any kind of testing purposes other that possibly finding other ways people would cheat.

Second of all.. Wonder if maybe the poll threads hadn't turned into such a joke would it have turned out better? People not voting more than once, or posting pictures of blue frogs every 2 seconds making them larger each time. Or how about just in general fighting with each other over the dumbest things. I gave up reading them because most of the stuff I had to go through was garbage to get to things that were even relevant to the poll.

Lastly.. Stop being little babies, nobody owes you anything, stop whining AND GROW A PAIR! Thanks. If you can't go pay to play NGE or something... Personally for myself the only downside is I had no reason to play until this was decided sine whatever I worked for could possibly be for nothing. But if you were smart you took things you needed to do and got them done (such as a reformat).