View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 07:15 PM

Multiple at same house hold

Ok I need to know as well about this double log in thing. I have played every game that is out there to date and never had an issue.

I currently have me at my home and my nephew that log in almost nightly and play...We both have our own account....and it hasnt been an issue yet.

As of today though I dont know if this means anything but I figued I would ask about it as I dont know if it might be a ban or not. I dont think it is but here I go... I tried to log on today and got this message.

The remote server returned an error 404 not found. Address:ttp://Ipe.ocdsoft.com/install/version.txt
File:C:\(long folder name here)

Then I hit ok and it says.

Error updating: Index was out of range. Must be non-negitive and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name:index

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN...

And If I need to also have something arranged so that me and my Nephew can log in from same IP than please help me to not get banned..I dont know anyone that doesnt have members of family that play from same household. That what a network is all about. His log in and items are totally his but were just on 2 different comps with same IP..from same router...
Oh also what does message man..? His login on his machine is doing same thing now....

Blixx'Rey