View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatsBabies View Post
What work?

Nobody has really done much about Capital Ships, and wont until they find inspiration. They wont find inspiration unless we give it to them, and to do that, we need to be more organized. In fact, pretty soon I'm going to go through this whole thread and compile all of the actual ideas, so that coders considering doing a project on Capital Ships don't have to sift through 40 pages of bull**** to get to 5 pages of beautiful golden ideas.
Frankly I could care less about capital ships at this stage, and I hope the devs feel the same way. I hope they're working on what was in game during pre-cu. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of eventually having capital ships, but that takes a huge back seat to getting the game we know and love up and running. We may never get capitol ships into the game and it would be just fine with me. Anything more than what was in game pre-cu is gravy and I would never expect the devs to give up more of their time trying to code new stuff.

I don't understand why people are pestering the devs about new crap they want added to the game when we're not even to the point where we can play the game as it was. The time to ask for new stuff is when the old stuff is working, and even then you're asking for a lot!