View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush View Post
Anyone else notice that those screenshots that are supposedly evidence of a moderator "fixing" the polls actually show more votes being removed from no columns than yes columns? I don't have moderator access to the forums, so can't really see what options are available there, but the difference between the two screenshots is very minimal lol. We are talking about 2-3 votes being removed. Hardly evidence to call things a conspiracy.
those were my screenshots. while im not even one who cares all that much about a wipe, its 100% shows something weird.

and its not even about the missing votes. the problem is, it basicly shows 20 votes in a row for a 15% answer in the span of less than a minute. actually 19 more votes were cast, one removed from here, put there..but 20 were put into option c.
something that cannot happen legitimately.

the odds of rolling a 6 on a die is slightly greater than 16%, so even better than 'option c'. see if you can roll 5 in a row let alone 20. will never happen. you could try for years and never hit 7 in a row.

i realize that isn't exactly the same thing but in a poll with that big of a sample size, its just impossible to happen, even if it were a 75% majority answer let alone one that was below 15%