View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 04:56 PM

So because I don't agree with you I shouldn't post? I'm not going to blow sunshine up anyone's ass if I disagree. You yourself haven't provided anything helpful either, how ironic yet again.

I provide my points and you counter them poorly, saying that because you are a women you will bicker regardless. I'm not the one here poo poo'ing the work done by the devs/csr's spouting how I'm not even grateful. THOSE are the kind of posts I replay to. Not once do I ever say I think something is a bad idea WITHOUT saying why, unless its a LOLworthy comment to begin with. It's my right to have counter points regardless of what you think my attitude is.

Everything you originally said has been acknowledged and is being worked on. I point out why the other thread wasn't answered and all you do is side step around that fact and shift this on to me, without really addressing any point except for saying "no u" but in a few more words. Oh and by pointing out my one spelling mistake.... lulz good argument. You are right about one thing, I am a troll. I love to troll the real trollers.

Last edited by Lobreeze; 10-01-2009 at 05:10 PM.