Thread: Update 6/27
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmo88 View Post
I wouldn't call it a competition or anything coz it is not even a commercial project.

None of the 2 emus is better becouse :
-still very few feautures which are mostly ... less important to the gameplay [ sorry both teams ]
-none of us can see the code or can check the pings/working speed on ecumbered servers
-both are mostly based on reverse engineering so the outcome will be similar

We will be able to give points when the game will start and we will be able to compare ways things were made. The greatest achevements of emus will be adding new feautures [ planets, crafting, vehicles, skills etc.] so we are far of being given the right to accuse/mark both teams.
umm how can you say SWGEMU has very few features. They have combat thats a pretty huge feature. Also they have planetary maps they have defenses working they have medic,Waypoints,entertainer,NPCs. Also they've had a stress test where they have had over 800 people pvping in 1 area which is pretty damn good. I'm just saying to say that they have very few features is bs and they have gone very far stability wise with the emu. I'll agree that it is silly for them to be competing and fighting over who is better but to say the emu is not very far along is just not true.