View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
STAFF doesn't give stuff to players and they have no need to cover their asses. They are doing a great job while sacrificing their own free time for our amusement. A little respect is in order.
Honestly, I don't care who hacked what, to give what out to who. || There have been more than enough threads made about Staff members not giving out items to players. We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean, and none of anything that has happened in the recent months was done with your prior knowledge. || ...I personally think this is very constructive criticism on a very pertinent issue.

I don't know how well you are at reading comprehension, but the mass majority of well read members could clearly see that at no point did I accuse anyone, especially staff members of doing anything even remotely close to giving anything out to anyone.

They would also be able to very clearly see that I was entirely respectful. Criticism is part of Life, if you can't handle it, then go die, you won't be missed.

Now, if you'd please stop trolling these forums, and stop trying to squeeze your nose so very far up the various staff's anuses, it would be better for everyone. Staff members don't need you to come to their defense, they are more than capable of banning me if they think I have been out of line, when talking about them.

Now run along, and warm up your bottle, it's nap time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
All forms of hacking, exploiting, and anything designed to break, bend or in anyway alter or skew SWGEmu gameplay experience in favor of one player or against another player is encouraged within strict guidelines.