View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBaxe View Post
Player Cities arent a major focus right now due to lack of many players etc. And players will join as long as theres something to do or test(if you like to test things out, See what I mean? The most important thing getting a stable server working and getting most of the hard coding done first then focus on the little and extra things (and of course a complete database) as not many members would like to play an unstable server that you get disconnected off of every 2 minutes and plus without at least something to do such as combat, sparring etc etc, we'd only need testers. I think the devs are doing a great job. They focus on the important (essential) features first, then focus on making sure the community members are enjoying and that there arent any major bugs. One of my personal rules when it comes to programming is: "Build a solid ground - complete the most important parts - add the details when you have the important things working". Eventually as we move up the road Player Cities etc, will begin development and be implented to the Server

Hehe i fixed your post up for you ShawnBaxe, Sorry its a bit longer just wanted to make sure that the person you were saying this too would understand