View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
why did the youtube video get deleted by the guy that uploaded it then?? it showed me meditating and 10 ppl shouting "get him get him" & oh this is gonna be so fun" and loads of other oh not so nice things, then you all ran up, i popped a drink and forcearmor2 and ran away. one guy even said look he is speedhacking lol (even tho its impossible to speedhack when the detection software is running)

and i didnt say anything until one guy yelled run *****. funny thing is, all this and no proofe to back it up.

wo you really are en ignorant tool you know that? its impossible to speedhack when the speedhack software is running.

why on earth would i do that? at the time i was friends with most of you guys.

have i ever done anything before that, that hinted towards me being a douche like that?

again after someone shouted run *****, i got mad.
So essentially Ashur, I can begin a hacking the SWGemu project, creating hacks for SWGemu LEGALLY as long as I submit them to the "hacker team"?

e.g: I create a teleportation hack, and i'll never be banned?

Considering Sosko came into the SWGemu ventrilo, admitted that all you did was downloaded and ran the hack, and then claimed we'd be griefed more after they were all banned. Not only that but Sosko has been DOS attacking our ventrilo for the past couple days since he was banned? I was wondering why he stopped, he was unbanned >_>!