View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutstraDutton View Post
Hey guys just got some free time on my hands while waiting to connect to the server and play some SWGe.

Thought I'd flick through the forums see whats been happening and I came across this Thread and it seems to have turned from a thread to say why you cant connect to a thread where people spam questions that are explained in the first post...

Just a suggestion but people are treating the Core3 as a fully functional game... oh wait its not full release?!

Maybe as a solution to getting people online for a little fun have some sort of timed allowance for each User... say about 1-3 hours. This would then make it more fair for people to connect rather than someone to just...

Login Conect to their Master Entertainer/Master Dancer
/Macro Flourish Spam
/Macro Say rubbish spam
/AFK

Then go work for 9 hours...

Well its either alot do that or their have taught their cats, dogs and other pets how to play the game.

I think personally that 3 hours is more than enough for each person to try the game test the chosen proffessions and have fun.

Just remember all your endless grinding will be wiped at some point so dont spend 9 hours a day grinding credits when its all just going into the bin :P
Personally I agree with you up to the limit thing, I think if you're afk there should be a time limit on you as that blocks up the server for everyone else, however I think if you're actually playing where you might uncover bugs you don't deserve to get kicked for doing what you're supposed to be doing. However those obnoxious AFK Ents who spam and macro everything, yeah I don't care, kick them they're annoying and when you bring the issue up to them you pretty much get told F you get away as their macros go off asking for the Credits I worked hard getting because the missions I had were bugged and it took a great deal of effort to destroy them. See I found bugs, AFK people didn't or they're getting angry at you being mad because you got a few buddies who could help you find group bugs who can't get on because they're spamming.

The moral of this story: NO AFK ENTS, Kick them. Please.
Then answer this, are you just going to sit back and wait for someone else to defeat Brittania? Who? You think if you think if you wait, some day the right chance will just come? Don't be naive! If we don't stand up and do it ourselves that someday will never come!