View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andewa View Post
Yes! The other day I googled "Star Wars Galaxis sucks" because I am STILL torn up over what the NGE has done. It has turned SWG into any other Star Wars game. I kept finding myself wishing the game to be as it was Pre-NGE, even Pre-CU! Then I found this long, professional article about what happened to SWG and I found this website in the comments section. THANK YOU ALL!! I signed up yesterday SO EASILY! Does anyone know when the next time Test Center will be up? Or is it up already and I have done or not done something?

-Andewa

Elder Commando
Imperial Ace Pilot
Imperial Colonel
The TC is usually up... Just make sure you have the right port and address and such... It will normally say on IRC if the TC is up. I suggest you download the launchpad enhanced. It automatically plugs in the info for you. And I know that signing your name and info after a post gives some sense of satisfaction when you first join a forum, but you should really make a sig.

P.S. If you're looking for a good server that doesn't just fix SOE's bugs, but also fixes their screwups and balance issues and adds content as well, you should check out Darjani.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckrr View Post
why not a checklist of what STILL has to be done instead of a list of everything?
To answer another one of your countless stupid questions, tuckrr, a checklist of what still has to be done would not display what has been accomplished.

Darjani SWGE: A More Balanced SWGEmu

"<offensive signature - removed>"

Last edited by EatsBabies; 09-26-2007 at 07:54 PM.