View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facilis View Post
Its currently telling me "Only 2 online characters per account" while trying to connect. I only have 1 character tho. Been searching forum but cant find anything related to this. Does anyone have an idea on what i should / can do?

Thx in advance

EDIT: Was told it is an undocumented feature. Server restart should fix my issue.
I'm having this same issue, the difference is that I have two characters made, but I only log in with one at a time. Looks like I'll be waiting for a server restart. While I'm posting, I figure I might as well field a question: what exactly am I expected to do in 'testing' the server? should I be reporting every time that I get hit by a glitch/issue and the circumstances that were going on when the glitch cropped up? And if so, where? I can see a thread where such things would be compiled as getting flooded with reports of the same issue over and over again. Is there an easier means to report errors such as a checklist that I could look over, check what glitch I've encountered, when, and where, and then submit it?