View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondo View Post
Here is actual proof that Valkyra's own guild uses exploits to advance to Jedi:

The irony is: this is THEIR video... (Don't bother taking down your video like NINE did, we have it recorded and will upload it ourselves if you attempt to hide the truth.)

You can hear one of them order the "disease bug" to be used early in the video (:36). Then at the end, they request the "disease bug" again on Mel. "Uh Oh, we have a problem. We're gonna need that disease bug now", guy says (3:30). "Its coming...its coming... if it loads" other guy says. You can see them apply the disease to Mel, then the video fades to black. Scene opens with Mel corpsed.

*THAT IS ACTUAL PROOF OF A GUILD EXPLOITING FOR JEDI FAME*

Valk, I don't know you, but you call STORM retarded? Far as I know they don't post videos of their exploits.

You, sir, are the retard for being STAFF and using abusive insulting and inflammatory remarks directed at players. If this was the "Real" internet, you would have just lost your job... As you grow into an adult, maybe you can take that as a lesson, dunno?

So... what kind of people do YOU think staff positions should be given to?

first and last post,
Jondo out
Jondo, as much as I <3 you. I'm stepping in on this one. Get your facts straight first. The bug was reported by the person who found it, and he is the only one who knows how to make this said bug, and he isn't making it for anyone or passing it out. Also the person yelling to use the bug is not in the guild anymore, reasons undisclosed. There's a big difference in using a bugged disease, than using a third party program for speed hacking and purposely abusing it. The person who was calling out the bug in Vent that day had no right to try and get anyone to use this, and was straight up called out and *****ed at for doing so. His idiocy doesn't take account for the whole guild, so don't try to say everyone in StK is "exploiting". The person who found this bug even talked with a QA guy himself about this bug and the guy explained exactly to him how it was done and in no way is it even remotely exploiting anything. A bug is a bug, a program to hack, is just that. Note that ever since this bug was reported, it has not been used. Please get your rumors straight. <3

BTW: Val's not a "sir".

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net

Last edited by GestorterEngel; 10-19-2009 at 04:37 PM.