View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:29 PM

I agree.

However, I do see why the dev team may have decided on this. This is my opinion, not official information, but I think perhaps the devs are now working with the hackers because they can't stop them. It's a "if you can't beat them, join them" situations in my opinion. This probably isn't the case, but it's what I see it as somewhat.

However, offering rewards such as staff positions to hackers is not a good idea. If a hacker had the skill to edit scripts in the game and succeed at it as a normal player, there's no telling what he could do to the game if he had a position of authority.

Also, speaking of the previous post, I'd say I agree also. "Divide and conquer is a good saying. Unite and lead is a better one."

"Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn’t happen."

- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Last edited by VideoGameNerd777; 10-19-2009 at 08:31 PM.