View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:24 AM

well this is prob not the right place for this post but im new and cant hold back my excitement i came across this webpage after being board for a long time playing eve wow etc and i was amazed what i was reading on the front page my heart started pounding and could not beleave my luck maybee the odd tear drop too but at first instance after reading lots of the forums etc i was under the impreasion it will still take a long time to complete but after haveing the best sleep ever dreaming of lvl my tka master on dantooine against those savage quenkers and all the pvp fun that came with it i deided to go over your site once more and after rading all the forum post of ppl saying good work and talking like they where actually playing some sort of test server i held my breath and cleard my mind and embrced the force ..... then sudenly i found the launcher i almoast had pee runing down my leg with excitement so i gave the wife some money to go shoping timeing couldent be anybetter thursday is late night shopping and i went looking in a old box of dvds and games and came across not 1 but 2 copys of swg 1 being the first reease and the other the total experiance witch i played for about a week o then i put in the fist disk of 3 and was amazed at how quick it installed well considering back in the day when i played this game full time i was running on a nforce family 2 chipset and 256 memory and 1 of those old athlons you know what i mean the green looking ones without the heat/sink and had my case doors constantly open those where the days and after installing it all and the launcher my luck had changed the server was down
now im asking the question of when will it go back up ?
and i would just like to say what the rest have been saying for many years well done guys very good work and i cant wait to test this

and lets clear 1 thing up among the ppl who dont know starwars galaxys was the best mmo ever pre cu ive played everything else but nothing matches the pvp raids and even the social part of the game

long live swgemu

STOP PRESS ..... just before pressing the submit reply button my game finished loading updates and im trying to connect to the server