View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:19 PM
SWGEmu Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraa View Post
ok. I'm confused. I want to set up a crafter at some point in addition to my combat toon. I have 2 sets of disks with two serial numbers if that makes any diffenence. Back in the day I knew how to run two installs of the game on one PC, and when needed, would boot up a third account on my 2nd computer. What do I need to do to be able to run my crafter, or is this even allowed. Not trying to pull anything shadey, I just want to be able to enjoy the different aspects of this amazing game you guys are all working so hard to recreate.

Thanks
Noraa
You can make multiple characters on 1 account (atleast 20 characters / account) as stated many times on this post.

You can log multiple characters on at same time by enabling Multiple instances from LPE options (Not game options,the other one), change "Allow multiple instances" from FALSE to TRUE and you can run as many clients as your PC can handle. you can have combat toon fighting, crafter crafting,doctor and entertainer buffing at the same time if you wish.

Last edited by mijom; 02-05-2009 at 04:22 PM.