View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroniK View Post
So what would this fall under,

goober96044, goober966041, goober9660410, goober966042, goober966043, goober966045, goober966046, goober966047, goober966048, goober966049.

Copied this from the users that visited in the last 24 hours.
Taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misstigress View Post
I PMed both Max and PhantomLeader four days ago about the issue my brother and I are having concerning this policy (we each would like our own account), but I have yet to receive a response, so I'm uncertain of whether or not it was resolved.

Would it be better if I filed a support ticket? He (my brother) and I don't want to share an account...
PM me and make a ticket please. We're way backed up on these issues and trying to catch up. We'll get to it. Don't worry about your accounts in the meantime, we're aware of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldred View Post
Just a question? What if you are behind a router and like myself and my wife both have an account.... if you are checking through IPs we will end up with same IP? What should I do so that we don;t get in trouble do to that fact.
It's not that simple, but we can tell who is who. Please just send PhantomLeader, Max, or myself a PM and we'll get you exempted should you have this type of situation.

edit - by the way, epic trip-post by me.

Last edited by Max; 02-11-2009 at 12:37 AM. Reason: tripple post... dammit boi!