View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:31 PM

When many people have to pay the price of a few who break the rules, it is not right and we all know this. The majority of the people agree, are happy with, and support the new policy and the perma-band.

The Emu Team did not make this decision without much consideration. The Emu Team did not ban anyone without good reason, without warning, or without appeal. The Emu Team will not discuss players banned with the community. This means you only hear one side of a story. (this is more respect than a lot of people give the Emu Team)

I've seen the Emu Team put a lot of effort and energy into consideration towards the players (let alone the effort they put into bringing ol' SWG back). Their posts are generally professional and rarely personal, which I can't say the same for a lot of the players.

If a player does something wrong once or vary rarely, then it is obvious they are not trying to repeat it and therefore not exploit it. If a staff member tells you to stop and you do, then I doubt there will be a problem. Have a little trust in the Emu Team. They aren't perfect, but they've gotten us this far. And that is saying a lot. Personally, I'm glad I've been along for the ride.