View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 05:16 PM

Just thought i'd put in my fixes

Thought i'd put my fixes:

Always:
stand macro with 1 sec pause activated over 25-30 times so i get an overload message. activating it more can lead to the game crashing.

Option 1:
Find someone/something to kill me
works 95% of the time
-IMO the fastest way, unless you get some idiot CM that puts a disease on you. which is completely unnecessary to kill someone, SO to all you cm's if someone asks you to kill them, just use poison, you should know if the target has damage disease does nothing, it only damages if the target is at full health.
And I am about to start enforcing a 30 second rule, if you cant drop me unbuffed in 30 sec i will pull out my best weapon on you. The whole point of this option is speed.
It takes up to 5 min+ run time while rubberbanding so around 10 min if the shuttle fix works the first time. it takes about 1 min to die and get to a cantina and another min to heal of the BF.

Option 2.
If i'm alone
fly between cities until it fixes. i have found prone doesn't do anything.
40% success rate.

overall: it seems all you have to do is reload the map and send a new position to the server so it will see you again. and the same things cause rubberbanding in a box.

Speculation:
it seems the ruberbanding is caused when the speedhack tool fails to see you because it is overloaded watching everyone else and making sure they are going the speed it thinks they should(lag much). the /stand macro's seem to hide you from the speedhack tool so you can get around. So my point is. If spaming /stand works now, isn't it a fatal flaw in the program(other than a unjustifiable number of people locked in place), so all someone has to do is spam stand when they are speedhacking, and the speedhack tool wont notice them?