View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghhost974 View Post
have multiple toons on the same account on at the same time. Well for one its against TOS to actually have more than one account for the TC anyways is it not? Last but not least having multi-accounts/toons logged in at the same is taking away from another person actually testing something because on one account youre doing something while the other is AFK. I could of sworn reading something on the lines of this some where.

The fact of WS taking so many resources or what ever to make anything. When you first started on your first account in the SOE version did you have 6 other toons surveying for you? More than likely you didnt. So starting like this is the about the way you started playing on the original game i would think. Just my 2 cents on that whole subject.

Only 1 of YOUR toons should be logged on at once. If you're running multiple accounts at the same one being AFK you're screwing over other players wanting to get on the TC

/endrant
your right in that its against the ToS to have Multiple accounts, but not multiple characters. what these guys are doing is running the game several times and logging back into the same account and activating anouther character. basicaly its a loophole. yea its inconvinent and does pull from the pop cap, which is new. but still not against ToS.

Former TKM/Architect
Former City council member of Einatos City
Former Guild Council member of KKND