View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:51 AM

I don't know what's going on but it seems like there are two groups working on a SWG EMU am I right? Drama is the root of all evil when there is a community of people involved. This goes for real life and online gaming. Here is my two cents from someone who has no clue what's going on. Oh, that was a great post, amazingly epic.

1. If there are two groups working on a SWG Pre CU then apparently one of the teams is not working for the actual PRE CU but for the glory of saying "WE DID IT". If you cared enough for the community of people around the world who would love to take a shot at PRE CU then by all means joins forces and stop being ****ing douche bags. You are not working for a major company but for the sheer enjoyment and dedication to the game that was once in our hearts a great ****ing MMO.

2. The community of people wanting to play PRE CU is going to completely die. There is a reason why game companies have deadlines. Reason one would be to release the game on a certain date so that the company can start, of course, making $$$$$$ and improving the title to the best of their ability and the communities helpful suggestions. If you continue to have the game in beta for a massive amount of time, and from what I'm hearing SWGEmu has been going on for a long time; you will lose the community that's here to help.

3. How far are you from launch? What do you need help with so that we can begin the process of quickly launching? I've been really lazy so I haven't read any progression but don't feel obligated to answer, I will research this on my own. From what I've played in SWGEmu there's really not much you can do and the game feels as though it's 10% complete.

Help me help you!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! <--- Sorry this is all Jerry Maguire movie quotes.

Good luck at what your doing and I'm here to help as I believe everyone else is doing. SWG will never die and hopefully we can reach out to those who lost the love for PRE CU and let Team SWGEmu motivate them to come back.

If I didn't make any sense, please slap me around and call me Suzan.