View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 05:56 PM

I Don't get it.. what is so hard to follow rules. why is it so hard to accept that they the emu dev crew is already going out of there way to let us even play while we wait for them to finish the or and such. This is NOT by any means soe you players don't need to treat them as such.

as a side note i think if maybe when you launch the launcher it should pop up a box that has that has this rule and you have to click ok. then it runs a check to see if the use has an active account if so right there is bans both accounts as well as the ip from connecting to the server. then it shows an email address to appeal to the bann.

sorry for the harsh measures but i don't think its fair to the rest of us that play by the rules that you bad apples will eventually ruin it for us. this is a new beginning of SWG. This is a new universe, a new community so to speak lets make this one the best ever and quit this stupid stuff we make the game what it is. we are a small network of friends here its not to hard to figure who is trying to cheat the system. just do us all a favor and play by the rules and make this game the best it can be.

any ways my 2 cents sorry to bug in but after reading all the posts i couldn't just sit and read with out adding to it.