View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundive View Post
I think the issue for some is that the gungan isn't on other planets and he can't instant buff. (If he is and he can, please correct me). It's only in Theed. So if I want to test the Tusken fort, I have to forget all of my skills, learn doctor, buff, unlearn doctor, relearn pistoleer, bounty hunter, commando, smuggler (This takes about 5 to 25 minutes depending on lag), catch the flight to Tatoonie, do a few runs through the fort, fly back, and repeat the process to rebuff.

And if something goes wrong, like a spice downer at a bad time, I'll have to do the process before the 2:45 timer is up. I don't mind, but that's about an hour+ worth of time wasted just getting buffed, heading to your location and testing.

Or even funner, testing the night sister slave camp. And I've yet been able to make it to the Imperial prison (I keep stoping to kill night sisters).
Actually there are Blue Frogs on other planets, there are Jawa traders (near the shuttle-port) in Anchorhead (Tatooine), and Bartenders (one in front of the star-port and one in cantina) in Coronet (Corellia).