Thread: 278....
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonafide View Post
Was a fun stress test and it seemed very successful. I am now wondering what the ETA of the final version is? Just out of curiosity.
"-Never ask for an ETA of when SWGEmu will be done. No one knows and you will only find negative responces.
-Never ask for an ETA of when SWGEmu will be done. No one knows and you will only find negative responces.
-Never ask for an ETA of when SWGEmu will be done. No one knows and you will only find negative responces."

When will SWGEmu be done?

I write this knowing no one will read the previous topic so here it is. NO ONE KNOWS. All i can say to you is don't expect to even have all content added till around spring of 2007. Just wait. It will be doen eventually. A wise man once said "hunger is the best spice", however the man then died after getting molested by wild boars."

-newbies guide to swgemu: http://swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds." -J. Robert Oppenheimer Quoting "The Bhagavad Gita"