View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 06:23 PM

Wow. I agree with you Fedora in all of what you said.

I would however like to point out to bl4ckl4beled that this isn't even close to what the game was. Considering you bolster about playing so many MMO's and knowing everything, why don't you remember anything about even one of those games?

If you were to think for even a second, you would realize it's a Test Center. Which doesn't have fully implemented crafting yet. Which would be the reason for there being loot. There was always loot in SWG, just not as good as it was now. It's the way it is now because of the fact that crafting isn't fully implemented (and yes I'm repeating myself, but I did it to make sure you know).

The Jedi situation is mute also. Actually even the loot situation is too. The developers are making the server to resemble as closely to Patch 14.1 as they can. Once that's done, they'll give the power to change things to the communities that are hosting the servers. If some want Jedi, they can have it. It doesn't matter now, because all they're doing is making it what it once was.

Just wanted to point all that out.