View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
That's one stunning resume. While as impresive as it is, this post doesn't ask for a job application. Still, your awe-striking experience should be vital to SWGEmu, not only as a community helper, but as a Dev if you're savvy in code too. Not many of us from what I know are lucky to have as much experience as that, and for that I salute you and your over-the-top knowledge as well as what devotion you want to input.

I'm sure you will serve as an inspiration for us all, myself included.
For Real

Why isn't this guy being brought onto the dev team to offer some help/assistance/leadership/etc.. etc..

If he's already been approached then disregard my initial comment. But seriously if he hasn't then one of the devs needs to take a serious look at this fellow, approach him and make use of his talents and willingness to lend a hand sooner rather than later.

I recall hearing recently from several staff members something along the lines of (and I'm paraphrasing here) "finding people who have the knowledge, skillset, time, and willingness to offer assistance comparable to the devs are few and far between. They don't just fall off trees like apples".

Well there's your apple, go pick it up.