Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 08:37 PM

I think the mods in general as they stand are good. Personally I find it very difficult to fully embrace the community here, with my guild and true galaxies I've had no problems what so ever. I'm trying to be more positive about the community here, I just find it difficult when someone merely passes on information to the community, for example in the deleted AHN thread, and all that member gets is flamed for passing on information important to the community. As soon as I stuck up for the guy all I got was abuse. People feel they can gain favor with you, the mods, by attacking new members, or people they deem a threat to the project. I've been with this community for well over a year and a quarter now and although it has improved vastly from when the old forums were around (especially since BigSwifty left), but its still a difficult community to feel particularly attached to. I admire all the work you guys put in, and I really am grateful for the work you do I just find the community somewhat difficult.

Last edited by Raiyden; 04-01-2007 at 08:42 PM.